Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: My AG Today doll's new album

  1. #1
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Looks like you are having fun with her too!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute pictures! I can't wait to see more! Haha, and I just changed Clara (same doll) into the Valentine PJs tonight!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member llennox's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's a collector's item already. I believe AG-9 has been retired (along with AG-10 and AG-20) to make way for the 3 new AGT's. Such a pretty doll!

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    We were so excited when "Rissa" AKA AGT #9 came to live with us!!! Here is a small album! Many more to come as the holidays approach! Rissa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •